Sedlak to Lead Advanced 3PL Management Workshop at Pharma Supply Chain ConferenceJune 23, 2017 Topics: Announcements, News
The Supply Chain Operations & Compliance in Pharma is a 3-day industry-led meeting which:
- Offers a deep dive into current operational challenges and solutions in your pharma supply chain
- Assesses global regulatory landscapes and provides you with the insight to navigate
- Helps you understand and define a risk management framework, and ensures your 3PLs are adhering to your standards
- Explores and optimize your supply chain model to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Gathers 60+ like-minded Senior Executives for an open dialogue and benchmarking
This year's meeting is being held in Philadelphia July 25-27.
Sedlak Manager Karl Sliwinski and Senior Consultant Davon Soltis will host an in-depth workshop on Advanced 3PL Management on July 27, which will help healthcare organizations perform tightened due diligence and understand future collaborative models with their third-party logistics partners. They recently sat down for an interview with Conference Director Carman Yeung to offer some insights:
“A key aspect is the vetting of 3PLs upfront, knowing what your business requirements are and being able to communicate that effectively, while working on the associated set of KPIs and penalties are necessary,” said Davon.
“Most of the time pharma companies are primarily assessing 3PLs on cost savings,” Karl added. “It’s important to take a step back and properly define your scope and expectations.”
The pair will also moderate a panel discussion on 3PL during the conference.