Dave Teeple on How to Implement New Technology in Fulfillment OperationsFebruary 1, 2024 By: Senior Management | Topics: IT Solutions
In this episode of the Unboxing Fulfillment podcast, host Harry Drajpuch interviews David Teeple, Director of Client Services at Sedlak Supply Chain Consultants. Sedlak is a comprehensive supply chain and distribution logistics advisory firm that has been in business since 1958.
Dave has over 30 years of management consulting experience. His major area of expertise is in facility planning project management. He also has extensive experience in facility and equipment design, implementation and information systems integration in the retail, direct-to-consumer, manufacturing/wholesale and third-party logistics channels.
After graduating from The Ohio State University with a degree in engineering, Dave got started in the supply chain by joining a program at JCPenney helping their catalog business, which he calls the pre-cursor to e-commerce. In his current role at Sedlak, Dave maintains strong relationships with many longstanding Sedlak clients, leads some of the firm’s most challenging assignments, and spearheads ongoing business development. Dave also serves as President of the Columbus, Ohio chapter of the Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP).
Watch the full interview video to find out how Dave answers Harry’s questions about topics such as:
- The three most common issues clients bring to Sedlak
- What often falls short when implementing automation
- How to ensure warehouse optimization projects don’t become career-breakers
- Three things that can help you home in on the right technologies
- What warehouses will look like in 10 years
- What companies should do for their supply chain if they had unlimited budget
- Advice for supply chain professionals just starting out
Are you interested in how to implement new technology in your operation? Learn more about Sedlak Supply Chain Consultants here: www.jasedlak.com, or start a conversation with Dave Teeple at email@example.com. Or, complete the form below: