Lou Cerny is Co-Chairing Technology Track at CSCMP Annual ConferenceAugust 10, 2016 Topics: Announcements, News
CSCMP’s 2016 Annual Conference is an event like none other, presenting you with unlimited opportunities to learn from industry experts, hear dynamic speakers, and network with the most influential supply chain leaders in the world. You’ll also connect to the latest supply chain management knowledge, research, and industry developments.
Sedlak Vice President Lou Cerny is co-chairing the Technology track at this year’s conference held September 25-28 in Kissimmee, FL. Scheduled sessions:
- Location, Location, Location – Technology to Design Your Distribution Network
- Lights, Camera, Action! Latest Innovations in Picking Technologies
- WMS/WCS/WES – What a Difference a Letter Makes!
- Neither Rain Nor Sleet…Real-Time Weather Data for Supply Chain Planning
- Life in the Fast Lane – Self-Driving Vehicles
- Demystifying Supply Chain Optimization
In addition, Principal Patrick Sedlak and Director of Client Services Kara Ashby will be part of a panel discussion in the Warehousing track: “Jack Be Nimble – Gaining Agility and Savings through Automation” will include a case study of DSW’s high speed sortation system and other automation applications in the distribution center.