Sedlak Supply Chain Consultants is an independent logistics and supply chain consulting firm specializing in retail, consumer goods, healthcare and other industries. Sedlak helps clients develop a more effective and profitable operation through supply chain distribution and design, transportation and planning, and inventory management solutions.
Job Summary: The primary role of the Client Executive is to sell Sedlak’s supply chain services and act as an account manager for our clients in order to ensure successful delivery of our services and to grow our client relationships. This individual is responsible for generating interest in Sedlak at professional conferences/tradeshows and for penetrating new key accounts. Additionally, the ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with experience selling strategy-based consulting projects and a proven track record in achieving and exceeding quota objectives.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Sell against annual revenue targets
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Educate assigned accounts on Sedlak’s supply chain and logistics solutions
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve client issues and coordinate successful sales activities
- Perform effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of sales proposals and oversight of project deliverables
- Establish, document and maintain solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers
Required Knowledge and Abilities
- Skilled at sales, networking, and marketing strategy
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate the business value of professional services solutions to all levels of an organization
- Technical knowledge demonstrated in supply chain and distribution
- Ability to maintain customer relationships effectively; which includes tackling challenging clients and their issues
- Strong active listening skills and the ability to understand clients’ business requirements to qualify and propose solutions
- Maintain confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding the sales quota in a consulting sales environment
- Experience developing project solutions that address client challenges
- Capable of independent action and problem-solving as well as team membership
- Possess a professional image and is organized; self-starting nature
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing and/or supply chain-related field
- A minimum of 7-10 years of sales/business development experience in complex, consultative and solution oriented organizations. Experience selling and delivering supply chain management solutions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and/or perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.